Our Patners

BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE

Bajaj Auto’s financial arm Bajaj Finserve soldered bonds of a joint venture with Allianz, SE to form Bajaj Allianz. On 2nd May 2001, it received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration, and since then it has never looked back. It has won a lot of accolades on its path to success, one of them being the prestigious iAAA rating awarded by ICRA, which it has sustained for ten years now. In simple words, it has the highest turnover in terms of claims settlements.

DIGIT GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY

Digit Insurance is an online general insurance company that offers a wide range of non-life insurance products such as car insurance, bike insurance, travel and home. Go Digit General Insurance Limited was incorporated in the year of 2016 and the company is based in Bengaluru, India. The company follows a unique strategy of multi-channel distribution of insurance plans, along with the digital platform for resolving claims and customer service.

Future Generali India General Insurance

The insurance corporation, Future Generali India Insurance, began its venture in 2007. In less than 10 years, the company has become one of the leading insurance providers in India.Like all the private insurance companies in India, it is a joint business. The company, therefore, belongs partly to the Future Group of India and partly to the Italy based Generali Group. Future Generali, thus, combines the market knowledge and network of one company and the insurance competence of the other.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

It is a combined undertaking between India’s second prime bank- ICICI Bank Ltd with its total assets summing up to USD 100 billion- and Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd.- a Canada-based financial services company.With its 257 branches spread across the nation, it provides its services in general insurance, reinsurance, insurance claim management and investment management. Basing its plans on a customer-centric approach, the services on its offer keep changing to ensure customer satisfaction.

RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD.

Reliance General Insurance Ltd is one of the largest insurance companies in India having approximately 10% share of the market. The company was founded back in the year 2000 and today offers insurance in a range of consumer segments including Car, Bike, Health & home insurance. Reliance General Insurance has around 139 offices located across India and operates through its wide base of 12000+ intermediaries as well.

Star Health and Allied Insurance

Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd is a joint insurance company between Oman Insurance Company UAE, several conglomerate NRIs and an Indian company which is run by successful businessmen.Star Health Insurance was the first company to start a special policy for customers suffering from Cardiac ailments. It is one of of the leading private health insurance companies in India. It has a wide network of 6,000 hospitals. The company has an outstanding reputation for its standout claim-settlement procedure.

Tata AIG General Insurance

Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint insurance company between the Tata Group and American International Group. Tata Group has 74 % of the shares in the insurance venture and AIG has the remaining 26% shares.Headquartered in Mumbai, Tata AIG has over 2000 qualified professionals working for it. It has a network of more than 160 locations.